The 19th Annotation of the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius Loyola
September 4, 2019, through May 13, 2020
The application deadline is July 9.
Participants commit to:
- One hour a day of private prayer
- A short period of reflection on prayer experience, taking notes of the insights one has received
- Meeting weekly:
- Twice a month with a spiritual guide
- On the intermittent weeks coming together for group prayer and discussion from 7 to 8:30 PM on Boston College’s Brighton Campus
► This application has 4 parts and asks for thorough responses. We recommend that you review the open-ended questions below before beginning the application.
- How did you hear about this retreat?
- Have you participated in the 19th annotation before? If so, when?
- Have you done any silent retreats? If so, how many?
- Are you familiar with Ignatian Spirituality? If so, please explain.
- Have you met with a spiritual director? What is/was that experience like?
- What do you desire from the retreat experience?
- Can you describe your relationship with God, Jesus, the Spirit? Do you have an image of God?
- Describe your practice of prayer. How will you find time each day to pray and reflect over the course of the Exercises?
- Do you have experiences of God speaking to you, revealing Godself to you, inviting you to service?
- Please upload a two-page document that describes your spiritual journey. Be sure to cover the main experiences that make you who you are spiritually. What brings you to this retreat now?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the retreat.
Contact email@example.com with any technical questions about the application system.